Terms and Conditions
- No copyrighted material, nudity, violence, drugs, or otherwise explicit content will be accepted for print.
- Any threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to and civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity or copyrighted without permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material.
- Customers are 100% responsible for the materials that upload for use in creating Customized/Personalized GM Labels and any issues (legal or otherwise) that arise from the creation of GM Labels branded products displaying your uploaded materials.
- GM Labels is not responsible for the content/submission, Seller reserves the right to delete, move or edit the Content/Submission that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. Seller may request confirmation of the copyright or trademark ownership from Customers. Seller reserves the right to suspend the shipping of any Products order before such confirmation is received. If Seller does not receive any such confirmation or if there are continued claims of copyright or trademark infringement, Seller reserves the right to share certain account information with governmental organizations or other third parties. If Customers dispute any copyright or trademark infringement claims, Seller will share with Customers the contact information of any party claiming any such infringement. In the event of any such dispute, Seller reserves the right to suspend production and shipment of the Products until such dispute has been resolved. In addition, Customers warrant that all moral rights in any Content/Submission have been waived. Customers physical or electronic sharing of their images constitutes permission for reprinting by Seller. Seller will not be liable for the Content/Submission.
If Customers knowingly or unknowingly include copyrighted material in the Content/submission, and if Seller representatives discover that, Seller will notify Customers of the unauthorized Content/Submission; and all processing of Customers order will cease. Seller will not refund for the unauthorized Content/Submission products but may replace by new Content/submission for one time instead.